THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER!
I LOVE saving money at the grocery store! It’s a great feeling when I walk away with a long list of savings on my receipt! Now I have a new way to keep my coupons organized!
If you’re a coupon collector, you’re going to love The Couponizer!
Check out some of the features!
On this page, you place all the coupons that will expire within the current month, so you’re sure to use them up.
This is one of the many different categories to sort your coupons.
I love that you can organize your other sale coupons and gift certificates.
In the left pocket, place the coupons that you intend to use on the shopping trip. On the right, place the coupons here that you’ll use at the checkout.
It even comes with a shopping list pad.
Need some printable coupons? Here are a few coupon sites I use:
If you want to save money and get organized, I highly recommend the couponizer!
Learn more about The Couponizer at Couponizer.com.
Each system includes – The Couponizer booklet with 3 sections for coupons and sleeves for loyalty cards, shopping list, CoupTracker, CoupStacker (coupon sorting mat), scissors and a carrying bag. All this retails for $19.95 plus shipping USPS Priority Mail with tracking.
Mandatory Entry: Tell me if you use coupons or share a tip on how you save money in the grocery store. Be sure to comment below. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above) You can do any or all of the following entries below for one extra entry each. The only thing you can do every day is tweet the giveaway! Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. LIKE The Couponizer on Facebook.
3. Follow @Couponizer on Twitter.
4. Follow Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook. (see side bar)
5. Mention this giveaway on Facebook using the button at the top of this post.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @JaneDoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post! (You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar.)
9. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
11. Stumble this giveaway using the SU button at the top of this post.
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
This giveaway will end on Wednesday, October 19th at 5 pm EST. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Sponsored by Tomoson.com