THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER!
If you’re a foodie, I can’t think of a better way to start off the new year than winning this $500 Scanpan CTX 5-piece cookware set from CHEFS Catalog!
After 24 years of marriage, you can imagine what my pots and pans looked like. So a few months ago, I purchased a Scanpan CTX Cookware Set from CHEFS Catalog and I can honestly say I LOVE them! I love the sleek look of the pans. They’re different from anything that I’ve seen in the stores. The pans are heavy duty and are made very well.
This set includes:
9 1/2″ Fry Pan • Size: 9 1/2″ Dia. x 2″H • Weight: 2 lb. 7 oz.
3-Qt. Saucepan with Lid • Capacity: 3 qt. • Size: 7″ Dia. x 4″H • Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz.
10 1/4″ Saute Pan with Lid • Size: 10 1/4″ Dia. x 2 1/2″H • Weight: 4 lb. 4 oz.
Here are a few photos from my kitchen using my Scanpans!
In this photo, I was browning some shaved steak for steak and cheese subs.
This is a cheese sauce for a casserole I made.
If you’re looking for pans that are easy to clean, look no further! I overcooked a pasta dish in my Scanpan once and the whole burnt mess came out in one big chunk instead of sticking to the pan. I’m really happy with these nonstick pans!
Check out a great End-of-the-Year Sale right now at CHEFS Catalog!
Would you like to enter this giveaway?
Here’s what you need to do!
Mandatory Entry: Have you ever seen or heard of Scanpans before? Be sure to comment below. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above)
You can do any or all of the following entries below for one extra entry each. The only thing you can do once per day is tweet the giveaway! Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. “LIKE” CHEFS Catalog on Facebook.
3. Follow CHEFS Catalog on Twitter.
4. “LIKE” Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook. (see side bar)
5. Mention this giveaway on Facebook using the button at the top of this post.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @JaneDoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post! (You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar.)
9. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
11. Stumble this giveaway using the SU button at the top of this post.
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
This giveaway will end on Monday, January 2, 2012 at 5 pm.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! *It is open to the U.S. and Canada only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
*I did not receive any compensation for this giveaway. The comments in this post are 100% my own.