I know this isn’t the best picture, but the family was so hungry so I took a quick one. I thought I could take another one after dinner, but it was gone; super simple, so delicious…
This Bacon, Ranch & Cheese Chicken is so simple to make and so delicious to enjoy! It’s moist, flavorful, crunchy, and gooey all at the same time. I knew the family would like this because of the flavor combinations, however I didn’t know they would devour the entire dish in one sitting.
I used boneless skinless chicken tenders, however you could use boneless skinless chicken breasts and just cut them into smaller pieces. The prep work for this dish is a matter of minutes which I love! Next time I’m going to prep it, wrap it in saran wrap and then freeze it so I’ll have a dinner prepped for a busy weeknight.
I served this with roasted cauliflower and salad; one of the kids sliced the chicken and made theirs into a big bacon, ranch and cheese chicken salad; I love that idea!
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch salad dressing & dip mix
- 2 Tbsp. ranch salad dressing
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the chicken tenders into the pan.
- Sprinkle the dry ranch dressing mix on top; take a fork and mix it up a little so they're all coated.
- Add the diced bacon on top of the chicken.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes; until the juices run clear & an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Turn the oven to broil and allow the bacon to crisp up as much as you like.
- Remove from oven, drizzle the 2 Tbsp. of ranch dressing on top.
- Sprinkle on the cheddar cheese.
- Back into the oven and broil until the cheese melts; about 3-4 minutes.