Here’s an easy appetizer for football parties or the upcoming holidays!
If you make this a day ahead, just stir and drain before serving as the tomatoes will produce quite a bit of juice at the bottom of the bowl.
You can serve it with your own homemade Italian toast, but I just use Panetini Oven Baked Italian Toast (Garlic Parmesan) or any flavor Melba Toast.
- 8 plum tomatoes, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped, fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 2 (4.75 oz.) bags Panetini Oven Baked Italian Toast (Garlic Parmesan) or 2 boxes of Melba Toast