THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER!
Last year I posted these pictures of my family enjoying our Thanksgiving dinner.
That’s Dave and me in the front. We set up 2 banquet tables in the living room. I usually cook a stuffed 26 – 28 lb Butterball turkey. Here’s my Bread Stuffing recipe! The recipe comes from Dave’s side of the family and it’s been in the family for years. I usually make the mashed potatoes, gravy, mashed turnip, boiling onions, butternut squash, pumpkin pie, and cookies. My sister-in-law Kristy brings everyone’s favorite Apple Squares! If you don’t snatch one of them up quick, you’re out of luck! They’re the best! We also beg my sister-in-law Diana to bring her spicy asparagus dish every year! My mom and sisters bring a dessert and we’re all well fed for days!
Here are my two boys. Matthew (22) on the left and Andrew (17) on the right.
Even though I’ve been cooking a large turkey for ten years, I still forget how long it needs to be cooked when it’s stuffed. So I always refer to the Butterball Calculators and Conversions page. I type in how many pounds of turkey (stuffed) and it gives me the correct amount of time to cook it. I swear I use this every year and it has not failed me yet!
Look what I have for two of you!
Two of my readers will be chosen to win a coupon to save up to $15.00 on a
fresh or frozen Butterball turkey!
Not sure which turkey is right for your family? Check out this video!
If you’d like to win a Butterball Turkey $15 Coupon, here’s what you need to do!
Mandatory Entry: Share one of your Thanksgiving traditions or tell me what Thanksgiving dishes are a must in your house. Be sure to comment below. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above) You can do any or all of the following entries below for one extra entry each. The only thing you can do once per day is tweet the giveaway! Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. Follow Butterball on Facebook.
3. Follow @Butterball on Twitter.
4. Follow Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook. (see side bar)
5. Mention this giveaway on Facebook using the button at the top of this post.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @JaneDoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post! (You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar.)
9. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
11. Stumble this giveaway using the SU button at the top of this post.
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
This giveaway will end on Sunday, November 13 at 12 noon. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
*I received a Butterball coupon from Butterball. The comments in this post are 100% my own.