THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
I’m so happy to be working with Campbell’s to promote their AdDress Your Heart Campaign!
To inspire heart-healthy cooking, celebrity chef Richard Blais and Campbell Soup Master Chef Thomas Griffiths went ladle-to-ladle in the AdDress Your Heart Cooking Challenge to create deliciously simple, gourmet heart-healthy recipes.
And guess what? Campbell’s would like to give one of my readers the tools and ingredients to make these heart-healthy recipes! Look at all the goodies that came in this cute Campbell’s Shopping bag! There’s an immersion blender, microplane, assorted spices, and products from Campbell’s and V8!
Here’s a closer look for you!
*For the mandatory entry into this giveaway, head over to Campbell’s Facebook Page to vote for the recipe you like best! Then come back and tell me which recipe you voted for!
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above)
You can do any or all of the following entries below for one extra entry each. The only thing you can do once per day is tweet the giveaway! Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. “LIKE” Campbell’s Kitchen on Facebook.
3. “LIKE” Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
4. Mention this giveaway on Facebook using the button at the top of this post.
5. Follow me on Twitter. @JaneDoiron
6. Tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post. (You can tweet once a day!)
7. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post! (You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar.)
8. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
9. Stumble this giveaway using the SU button at the top of this post.
10. Follow me on Pinterest.
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END ON MONDAY, MARCH 5 at 5 PM EST. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
*I received the bag full of goodies (above) from Campbell’s. The comments in this post are 100% my own.