- Innovative indoor kitchen garden for fast, healthy plants with greater yields and fruit sets
- AeroGarden Ultra sets up in 5 minutes or less
- Uses no soil and no pesticides and herbicides in liquid plant food
- MyGarden control panel automatically manages all growing functions
- 24-hour light cycles, with twice the light of the AeroGarden7 model — ideal for seedlings or enhanced plant growth
- Twice the height of the original AeroGarden 7, adjusts to 3 heights to grow both tall herbs and lettuce at the same time
- Easy QuickPlant settings or complete customizing of all major garden functions
- On-screen clock for easy on/off light settings
- New trellis system provides added plant support
- Onboard GardenCoach displays timely gardening tips
- Precision dashboard notes all critical garden details
- Improved reminder system including audio alerts for nutrients and water
- Starts healthy seedlings for also transplanting to outdoor garden
- Improved lamp hood, reflectors and lamp arm for greater growth, easier adjustment
- Includes gourmet herb seed kit (Genovese basil, curly parsley, chives, cilantro, Thai basil, dill, and mint)
- 1-year warranty, 6 months on grow lights
- AeroGarden ULTRA indoor garden
- 3 MaxGrow grow lights
- New, improved trellis
- Free seed kit
I am in love with this AeroGarden!
Let me show you how easy it is to plant some herbs!
After you plug it in, it will give you step-by-step instructions. I used the Gourmet Seed Kit this time, so I programmed it for an HERB garden.
I have well water, so I used distilled water.
This is what it looks like when you need to add the plant food every two weeks. I LOVE this feature!
Here’s a link to all of the Seed Kits you can buy.
The AeroGarden Herb ‘N Serve is used to make fresh herb dressings, vinaigrettes, sauces and marinades.
The AeroGarden Herb ‘n Save is used to preserve your fresh herbs by allowing just the stems to be in the water.
I’m looking forward to using both of these gadgets when I have enough herbs!
This is how my plants look today, on Day 16!
I have 3 Basil, 2 Parsley, 1 Dill and 1 Chive plant.
I can’t wait to cook with these herbs!
I am SO IMPRESSED with this AeroGarden! It is so simple and fun to use!
I highly recommend it!
If you would like to win the AeroGarden Ultra with Gourmet Seed Kit,
enter on the Rafflecopter Widget below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received the AeroGarden Ultra with Gourmet Seed Kit along with some AeroGarden accessories to facilitate my review. All comments are 100% my own.