THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER!
Here’s a product that we can all use! Especially with all of the family get-togethers coming up. There are Graduations, BBQ’s, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Memorial Day, and 4th of July just to name a few. As much as I love to bring my pot luck dishes in a cute baking dish to someone’s house, I usually put it in a disposable pan so I don’t have to worry about taking my baking dish back home. Plus, I don’t have to wash the pan after!
two rectangle pans w/ lids (9 x 13 x 2) 3.5 qts.
three large oval pans w/ lids (7 x 11 x 2) 2 qts.
three small oval pans w/ lids (7.25 x 9.25 x 2) 1.5 qts.
three square pans w/ lids (8 x 8 x 2) 2 qts.
I had fun testing out these pans over the weekend.
I love the nonstick finish! It is definitely a plus!
I made a Lasagne in the rectangle pan. The lasagne sheets fit perfectly.
I put this together Sunday night. I came home from school on Monday, popped it right into the oven for an hour (uncovered)….
and this is how it came out!
With 3 people at home, we got two meals out of this. Yep, I didn’t have to cook for 2 nights!
There was no sticking and no mess to clean up!
This small oval pan was the perfect size for my left over sauce and meatballs.
I wrapped this up and put it in the freezer for my son Matthew. Next time he comes home, he can take it back to Boston with him!
Check out the new Chinet Bakeware! It goes from the freezer to the oven and is made up of 90% recycled material. I highly recommend it!
Would you like to win this great collection of Chinet Bakeware?
Here’s what you need to do to enter!
Mandatory Entry: What dishes would you cook up in this bakeware? Be sure to comment below. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above)
You can do any or all of the following entries below for one extra entry each. The only thing you can do once per day is tweet the giveaway! Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. “LIKE” CHINET on Facebook.
3. Follow CHINET on Twitter.
4. “LIKE” Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
5. Mention this giveaway on Facebook using the button at the top of this post.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @JaneDoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post! (You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar.)
9. Stumble this giveaway using the SU button at the top of this post.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
11. Follow me on Linked In.
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
* THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END ON THURSDAY, MAY 10th AT 5 PM EST! THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
*I received a collection of Chinet Bakeware for the purpose of this review/giveaway. The comments in this post are 100% my own.