The holidays are here and that means it’s time for lots of cooking and baking! I can cook for hours and never get tired of it, and having the proper tools makes all the difference. I make sure I have good pots & pans, good quality ingredients, and most of all a good non-stick cooking spray so all my goodies won’t stick! Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Non-Stick Cooking Spray is one of my favorites. All I need to do is spray a little bit in the pans or on the cookie sheets and I know without a doubt that my food will come out perfectly.
Pompeian’s Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil uses olives that are grown under conditions that protect the environment as well as the fruit and its natural antioxidants. We carefully select premium oils from all over the world to achieve the best taste profile. Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray is an innovative cooking spray that utilizes a powerful pouch system without the use of propellants or other artificial additives to dispense the oil.
- Pompeian’s commitment to quality and authenticity can be tasted in each and every bottle.
- Pompeian works with multiple third parties to ensure the quality of its products.
- Pompeian is the first national brand to carry the USDA Quality Monitored Seal on its Extra Virgin Olive Oils.
- Pompeian’s quality commitment is extended through its North American Olive Oil Association (NAOOA) membership.
- certified organic, no propellants, no preservatives, naturally gluten free, and non-allergenic
- It is cholesterol free, trans fat free, high in “good” monounsaturated fat, and it tastes delicious.
Holiday cooking is all about adding special touches to your meals that are sure to impress, and Pompeian Non-Stick Cooking Spray makes it easy to do! Not only does it make my dishes turn out perfectly, it can be used in salads, pasta, and even drizzling it on your food. Here’s a quick recipe for the holidays that comes out perfect when you start with Pompeian Non-Stick Cooking Spray.
- 2 lbs. Kielbasa, cut into 1/4 to 1/2-inch slices
- ½ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup tomato ketchup
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1½ cups light brown sugar, packed
- Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Non-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in the baking dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes, turning half way through.
- Serve and enjoy!
While the holidays are a very indulgent time of the year, it’s important to pay special care to your health. Consuming two tablespoons of Pompeian Organic Red Wine Vinegar with the mother daily offers the maximum benefit from the high volume of polyphenols – which improve digestion and boost the immune system – in it. Additional health benefits include combatting bad cholesterol, preventing dandruff, soothing sore throats, keeping skin healthy and reducing excess fat in cells, promoting weight loss.
Please note this is a sponsored post from Pompeian