**THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER!**
You can never have enough freezer meals as far as I’m concerned! Jenny Stanger, author of Fabulous Freezer Meals, teaches you how to stock your freezer with great tasting recipes so you’ll save time and money. Jenny has lots of reasons to make freezer meals:
- Freezer meals are healthier than fast food and pre-packaged foods.
- With freezer meals, you can cater to your family’s tastes, and you can determine the portion sizes yourself.
- Freezer meals are convenient to take to friends/family who are ill or unable to cook for their family.
- Freezer meals can save you stress and last-minute trips to the grocery store when you need to prepare a meal for company
- Freezer meals help ensure that your family eats at least one meal together each day, which can help strengthen family relationships
Check out this video to learn more about Jenny Stanger and see how she prepares freezer pizzas for her family.
Fabulous Freezer Meals has many great tips on how to get started with freezing your dishes and includes the following chapters:
Muffins and Breads
Drinks and Popsicles
Ice Cream Cakes
Soups, Salads, and Sides
I tried two meals from Jenny’s cookbook so far.
Spicy Grilled Salmon
I’m the only one in my house that likes salmon so when I find myself alone at dinner time, I treat myself to piece of salmon. Jenny’s recipe is so easy and delicious! The ingredients can be found in everyone’s pantry and the fish is perfectly done in 10 minutes!
Chili and Cornbread Bake
Dave loved this dish! He was happy to have the leftovers the next day! I don’t love black beans as much as him, but I did enjoy this dish with a nice dollop of sour cream on the side.
You can find Jenny’s cookbooks on Amazon.com.
For more great recipes and freezing tips, visit Jenny’s website HERE!
If you’re looking for some easy, tasty make-ahead meals, I highly recommend this cookbook!
Would you like to win a copy of Fabulous Freezer Meals?
Here’s what you need to do to enter!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me what freezer meal(s) you make or name a meal you wish you could freeze. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above) You can do any or all of the following for one extra entry each. Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. Follow Jenny Stanger on Facebook.
3. Follow Jenny Stanger on Twitter.
4. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
5. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post!
6. Follow me on Twitter. @janedoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the retweet button at the top of the post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Become a fan of Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
9. Mention this giveaway on Facebook.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
11. Grab my blog button and place it on your side bar. (Leave a link to your blog.)
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
This giveaway will end on Sunday, March 13th at 7:00 pm EST. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
* I received a review copy for the purpose of this review/giveaway. The opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.