Look what arrived at my house today!
It’s a Confetti Fruit Cupcake Dipped Strawberries Bouquet from Edible Arrangements!
The fresh chilled fruit looked like a work of art!
I enjoyed a plateful while writing up this post!
I saved the best for last!
Do you know what’s inside of this chocolate-coated cupcake?
A juicy pineapple!
Oh my goodness! It is AMAZING!
(I can’t help but wonder how the chocolate sticks to the juicy pineapple. Oh well! Who cares!
It works and it is heavenly!)
The nice folks at Edible Arrangements are having a fun scavenger hunt in the Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire area.
Check out the details! You could win free samples or prizes!
Find Edible Arrangements’ ‘Summer Strawberry!’
The scavenger hunt is on to decipher the clues and determine which Edible Arrangements store ‘Summer Strawberry’ is visiting. The scavenger hunt will only be taking place in Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire stores*. There will be four consecutive Wednesdays, from August 15-September 5, where ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be making an appearance during a pre-selected 2-hour time period.
Free Fruit and Fun!
Anyone who correctly deciphers the clues and finds ‘Summer Strawberry’ at the Edible Arrangements location within the designated 2-hour time period will receive free samples of smoothies, dipped fruit or fresh fruit salad. Want to win prizes? Commenting on this blog post with the correct address/ store location where you found ‘Summer Strawberry’ OR emailing a picture of ‘Summer Strawberry’ to firstname.lastname@example.org will enter you to win the grand prize, a $200 Amazon gift card, or one of four arrangements!** Doing both will get you two entries! If you are on Twitter and follow @DoFruitNE, tweeting a picture of ‘Summer Strawberry’ with a caption that includes the hashtag #ILoveFruit and will get you an additional entry. That is 3 chances to win!
Live too far from the selected store?
If you correctly decipher the clues but cannot make it to the selected location, you can still enter the contest by commenting the address/ store location of ‘Summer Strawberry’ on this blog post. Better yet, you can visit YOUR local Edible Arrangements during the pre-selected 2-hour time period and mention that you are there because of scavenger hunt and you will receive a 6-piece box of dipped fruit!
* The scavenger hunt and its affiliated promotions will only be taking place in Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire stores.
**Edible Arrangements and its public relations agency will not retain any email addresses during this promotion, other than to notify winners of the prizes awarded.
Wednesday, August 15 from 11 A.M.- 1 P.M.
– ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be stopping by the easternmost portion of Massachusetts which is a huge New England tourist destination, especially during the summer months!
– This town has the initials ‘SY’ and is located between West Yarmouth and Dennis Port.
– The first traffic rotary in the United States is in this village at the intersection of River Street and Pleasant Street.
– This village is home to the Red Sox, no not the Boston Red Sox, the Red Sox that play in the Cape Cod Baseball League.
– ‘Summer Strawberry’ will be at the Edible Arrangements store located in a plaza near a popular pizza chain that shares its name with a classic game (if you get this answer, you’re spot on!) and songs by Van Morrison and most recently, Jessie J. http://www.ediblearrangements.
*I received a delicious fruit bouquet from Edible Arrangements. The comments in this post are 100% my own.