Money Saving Meals & Round 2 Recipes cookbook offers fast and budget-conscious recipes that will help you save 35% to 50% on your grocery bill. I love how Sandra makes one meal and takes a portion of that meal and turns it into a completely different second dish.
Click on these links for the recipes!
Easy Entertaining at Home offers all the recipes needed to throw a fabulous holiday cocktail and appetizer soiree. These delicious recipes are all quick and simple, so the host can spend less time in the kitchen and more time welcoming her family and friends.
Here are a few pictures from the book!
Lovely Martini with Pear Puffs (page 46-47)
Jalapeno Poppers (page 152)
Would you like to win an autographed copy of
Money Saving Meals & Round 2 Recipes and Easy Entertaining at Home
by Sandra Lee?
Here’s what you need to do to enter this giveaway!
Mandatory Entry: Tell me why you’d like to win this set of cookbooks. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above)
You can do any or all of the following entries below for one extra entry each. The only thing you can do once per day is tweet the giveaway! Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. “LIKE” Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
3. Mention this giveaway on Facebook using the button at the top of this post.
4. Follow me on Twitter. @JaneDoiron
5. Tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post. (You can tweet once a day!)
6. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post! (You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar.)
7. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
8. Stumble this giveaway using the SU button at the top of this post.
9. Follow me on Pinterest.
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END ON WEDNESDAY, February 29 AT 5 PM EST. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! It is open to the U.S. and Canada only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
*I received these cookbooks for the purpose of this review/giveaway. The comments in this post are 100% my own.