THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER!
When I’m looking for a recipe on line, there are 3 things that I look for and cooking.com recipes has them all!
- Recipes By Category
The categories make it so much easier to find what you’re looking for and the ratings and reviews really help to narrow down the perfect recipe! Here are some other Cooking.com features that I like:
- Recipes By Main Ingredient
- Recipes By Convenience
- Recipes By Cuisine
- Recipes By Diet
- Recipe By Occasion
- Advanced Recipe Search
- Submit a Recipe
- Free Recipe Email
- Cooking Glossary
- Recipe Photo Galleries
They even have a monthly Recipe Challenge! The January Recipe Challenge is: Sour Cream Appetizers. This month’s challenge is sponsored by Daisy Sour Cream. The winning recipe will receive $1,000 to spend on Cooking.com! Click HERE for details. What a great contest!
Also, be sure to check out Celebrity Chef Recipes! I love that section!
Speaking of celebrities…Cooking.com has a a special partnership with Paula Deen! I love Paula’s products! She really knows what appeals to us foodies! Her food items are delicious and her kitchen products are so stylish!
Here are a few recipes that I bookmarked to make for Super Bowl Sunday!
Cooking.com is a great place to shop for all your cooking and kitchen needs! Today is your lucky day because the folks at Cooking.com are generously giving away a $50 gift card to one of my readers! It’s a new year and it’s time to treat yourself!
Here’s what you need to do to enter!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Cooking.com and tell me what you would like to buy with the $50 gift card. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment below!
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above) You can do any or all of the following for one extra entry each. Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. Follow Cooking.com on Facebook.
3. Follow Cooking.com on Twitter.
4. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
5. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post!
6. Follow me on Twitter. @janedoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the retweet button at the top of the post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Become a fan of Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
9. Mention this giveaway on Facebook.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs. (on the right side bar below)
11. Grab my blog button and place it on your side bar. (Leave a link to your blog.)
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! This giveaway will end on Friday, Jan. 28th at 7:00 p.m. EST. It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
* I was not compensated for this giveaway. The opinions that I expressed in this post are 100% my own.