I have a great Thanksgiving giveaway for one of my readers!
• Mirror-finish 18/10 stainless-steel exterior and interior for exceptional cooking and presentation of meat or poultry
• Extra deep pan well to collect savory juice and cook vegetables
• Rolled-rim allows dripless pouring of juice
• Stainless-steel roasting rack extends the full length and width of the pan to accommodate and elevate large roasts above juice
• Offset pan and rack handles for balanced lifting
• Set of 2 turkey lifters with barrel-style handles and pointed-tip tines to pierce and transfer up to 30-lbs. of meat onto a platter
• The heavy-gauge roaster is also ideal to use as a lasagna pan or casserole dish
• Grease separator is mess-free and foolproof
• Perforated lid strains fats and food particles for smoothest, healthiest gravy
• Easy-release lever on the handle directs flow of grease-free broth through bottom opening into bowl or sauce pan
• Perfect for straining pan grease from beef roasts or baked chicken
• 4-cup plastic measuring cup indicates ounces, cups and liters in 2 oz. increments
• Dishwasher-safe; hand washing is recommended
• CHEFS signature professional-grade cooking tools are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen
This roasting pan and rack feels nice and solid. I’ll be using it when I roast a turkey and when I make a big lasagna to feed a crowd.
I love that the handles are raised above the pan so you can get a good grip on them with your oven mitts.
These turkey lifters are a MUST on Thanksgiving Day!
The Grease Separator is easy to use. Just pour the gravy over the top so it can filter any unwanted bits from the pan.
Let it rest for a few minute so the grease rises to the top. Then hold the Grease Separator over a pan and squeeze the handle letting out the gravy from the bottom. Release the handle before the grease is ready to come out.
CHEFS Catalog has a whole line of Thanksgiving CHEFS Essentials. Check them out!
Would you like to win the
Enter on the Rafflecopter widget below!
(Open to U.S. only.)
*Be sure to click on the +1 Do it! button on the Rafflecopter widget to see how to answer the mandatory question. After you answer the question in the comment section at the bottom of the giveaway, go back to the Rafflecopter widget and click on I Commented. Additional entries should be done on the Rafflecopter widget if you choose to do them.
*I received a CHEFS Roasting Set and Grease Separator to facilitate my review. All comments in this post are 100% my own.