Disclosure: I received the Wüsthof 3.5-inch full serrated paring knife. The opinions in this post are 100% my own.
If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you may have noticed that I have a thing for Wüsthof knives. They’re solid, they perform extremely well, and they last a LONG time.
I really love this new paring knife! The serrated edge is super sharp and the handle feels like it was made just for me.
I used this knife recently to make some homemade salsa. Seriously, it worked better than my chef knife.
The serrated edge is a real bonus. I cut up my jalapenos in record time!
Cutting up tomatoes is a piece of cake! When a knife cuts this good, it is actually fun to use!
- Scalloped edge with micro-serrations cuts through the tough exterior of small fruits and vegetables without crushing the soft interior
- Parer micro-serrations allow ultra-close peeling of produce
- Shaves only the outer skin, leaving more flesh intact
- Precision-sharp point quickly pierces skin or rind, stems and allows pinpoint accuracy to create garnishes or appetizers
- Forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel, tempered to 58 degree Rockwell for durability
- Precision hand-honed edges are incredibly sharp and easy to maintain
- Computer-controlled grinding and polishing yields precise tapering of blade
- Special alloyed steel resists stains and rust
- New Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) has increased sharpness by 20% with twice the edge retention
- Completely hygienic, impact-resistant polymer handle is buffed and polished by hand
- Ergonomically designed handle offers a smooth, comfortable grip for either hand
- Handle secured to tang with 3 distinctive stainless-steel rivets
- Patented inner ring anode prevents rust around the rivets and along entire tang
- Signature bolster/finger guard accounts for the solid balance and control
- Embossed with the Wusthof logo
- Hand wash
- Lifetime warranty
I highly recommend this knife! I know you would love it. It will be used often in my kitchen!
Connect with Wüsthof
************ Giveaway! ************
Enter to win the
Wüsthof 3.5-inch Full Serrated Paring Knife
on the Rafflecopter widget below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway