Here’s a fun little pan for all of you pancake makers!
Wouldn’t this be fun to use on Memorial Day weekend or the 4th of July?
The Flip It Pan, made by Teflon, is mainly used to make the perfect pancake, but it can also be used for omelets, french toast, grilled cheese, and crepes. The Flip It Pan is not currently available in stores as it was made for a limited time as a novelty.
The use of nonstick cookware is recommended by the American Heart Association and the National Stroke Association as part of a heart-healthy diet because it allows for cooking with little or no fats. And as a bonus, nonstick cookware means easier cleanup and less time doing the dishes!
Aren’t these pancakes fun? I bet my second graders at school would love to make themselves a stack or two! (With the help of an adult, of course.)
To make the pancakes, you need to preheat the pan for 5 minutes (over medium heat or slightly less). Spray the cooking surfaces with nonstick spray and pour 1/2 cup of batter onto the flag side of the griddle. Close the lid. When the first side looks cooked, the batter on the top has bubbled up, and the edges are no longer wet, you can flip-it (holding the handles together). When the second side is cooked, remove the pancake with a spatula. It’s that easy!
Would you like to win a Flip-It Pan?
Here’s what you need to do to enter!
Mandatory Entry: How often do you make pancakes? Do you have a little helper that would get a kick out of making these fun pancakes? Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above)
You can do any or all of the following entries below for one extra entry each. The only thing you can do once per day is tweet the giveaway! Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. “LIKE” Teflon on Facebook.
3. Follow Teflon on Twitter.
4. “LIKE” Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
5. Mention this giveaway on Facebook using the button at the top of this post.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @JaneDoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post! (You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar.)
9. Follow me on Google +.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
11. Stumble this giveaway using the SU button at the top of this post.
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
* THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END ON FRIDAY, APRIL 13 AT 5 PM EST! THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED! It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
*I received a Flip-It Pan from Teflon for the purpose of this review/giveaway. The comments in this post are 100% my own.