THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER!
I bought King Arthur flour long before I discovered their website and catalog. When I got my first catalog in the mail, I went on a bread-making kick for a while! I bought their Italian Loaf Pan and had a grand ol’ time making fresh bread on the weekends. Ahh! Just thinking of the smell of yeast makes me smile.
Have you ever been to King Arthur’s Baker’s Store & Cafe in Norwich, VT? After viewing this video, it is now on my list of “Places to Visit” next summer! I’m hoping to take one of their baking classes while I’m there!
King Arthur is giving away these baking mixes to one of my readers and I had a chance to test them out in my kitchen! For each of the mixes, I just had to add a few ingredients as directed on the back of the box.
The Golden Brioche Bread is sweet and delicious! My bread didn’t rise as high as the one on the box, but the flavor and texture were great.
I made Pumpkin Bread instead of Muffins with this mix. Dave and I enjoyed it! It’s moist and makes a nice size bread.
For a quick weeknight meal, I made the Classic Pizza Crust and used store-bought pizza sauce, pizza cheese, and pepperoni. After I rolled out the dough, I let it rise for 30 minutes before adding the toppings. It produced a thick, hearty pizza. For a thinner crust, you just need to bake it right away. Great flavor!
Click HERE if you’d like to request the Baker’s Catalog!
Would you like to win the Golden Brioche, Pumpkin and Spice, and Classic Pizza Crust baking mixes from King Arthur?
Here’s what you need to do to enter!
Mandatory Entry:Do you buy King Arthur products? Name one King Arthur product that you like. Be sure to comment below. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries(eligible after completing the mandatory entry above)
You can do any or all of the following entries below for one extra entry each. The only thing you can do once per day is tweet the giveaway! Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. “LIKE” King Arthur Flour on Facebook.
3. Follow @KingArthurFlour on Twitter.
4. “LIKE” Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
5. Mention this giveaway on Facebook using the button at the top of this post.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @JaneDoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post! (You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar.)
9. Follow me on Google Friend Connect. (If it’s working!)
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
11. Stumble this giveaway using the SU button at the top of this post.
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
*THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
This giveaway will end on Sunday, January 29 at 8 a.m. EST.
*I received some samples from King Arthur for the purpose of this review/giveaway. The comments in this post are 100% my own.