Mother’s Day is this weekend and what mom wouldn’t love a homemade breakfast? I love when my kids make breakfast for me, and honestly, it can be something as simple as toast. No matter what it is, it’s special to me! If your mom loves pancakes, then try these scrumptious Maple Cranberry Granola Pancakes this weekend. They are light, fluffy, drizzled with maple syrup and topped with cranberry maple granola. Just look at that stack of deliciousness; any mom would love to have this on her special day…enjoy!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup Viki’s Cranberry Maple Granola
- Maple syrup for topping
- In a large mixing bowl, blend flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Using a whisk or hand held mixer, whisk in buttermilk and egg until well combined and smooth. Stir in the melted butter.
- Heat a non-stick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Using a ¼ cup measure, pour pancake mix to cook. When pancake is golden brown, flip and cook other side.
- Keep warm in a 275° oven. To serve stack a few pancakes and top with maple syrup and Viki’s Cranberry Maple Granola.