I was recently asked by The J.M Smucker Company to create some unique tips for using a product and I wanted to share it with you!
I love to bake and having four kids means I always have extra help in the kitchen! When the boys were younger they used to bake with me a lot, but now that they’re older not so much. Thankfully I have a daughter, who at 13, stills loves helping out! It’s actually one of my favorite times because she and I get to talk, joke around, bond and just have fun together. We can be in there for hours and not even realize it. She’s still learning so I like to have her make simple recipes that I know she can do all by herself. Not only is she proud, but I am too!
She wanted to make something delicious for game day so we stopped at Walmart and picked up a Pillsbury™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix and a can of Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme frosting. Once we were home we tossed around a few ideas and finally came up with these Brownie Cakes with Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse.
Let me tell you…they are amazing! The brownies are moist with a little crisp on the outside, and the mousse is heavenly. We couldn’t stop sneaking bites from the bowl.
These only require a few ingredients and can be made in no time at all. At first she had a little bit of trouble piping the icing on, but after a few tries she was a pro. We also picked up some adorable football rings to place on top. Not only did we “Mix up a Moment” with Pillsbury™ Fudge Brownie Mix, but we made memories that will last forever, it’s the perfect combination!
You can see how scrumptious these look and just wait until you sink your teeth into them! The next time you’re at Walmart make sure you stock up (use this coupon) on some mixes and frosting this way you’ll be able to whip up a delicious dessert too. Plus make sure you stop back around Valentine’s Day; I’ll be sharing a special treat to celebrate!
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix plus the ingredients on the box
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 C chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 C heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease a muffin/cupcake pan.
- Mix brownies according to the package directions.
- Evenly pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes; until a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- Whip the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese & chocolate hazelnut spread until combined.
- Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Remove cakes from pan and allow to cool completely.
- Pipe frosting onto the cakes, and enjoy!
How will you #MixUpAMoment this Game Day?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.