A quick, easy and delicious pizza dough you can make in a matter of minutes, and there’s no need to let it rise!
Our family loves pizza and normally I make it every weekend. I love that I can whip it up, put it on the table and everyone can eat whenever they want. This dough comes together quickly and there’s no need to let it rise. You just whip it together, place on your toppings and bake! Whenever I have the time, I also like to make an extra batch, place on the toppings, and then freeze it. Then all I have to do on busy days is pull it from the freezer and bake, it’s a delicious make ahead snack or meal that the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 tsp. white sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour, basil, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and oil.
- Beat until smooth; rest for 5 minutes.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a circle about 12 inches.
- Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or cookie sheet.
- Top with desired toppings and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.