THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER!
This, my friends, is my new favorite snack! Have you ever tried Popcorners ? I love ’em! I’m a little obsessed with the Sea Salt and White Cheddar flavors! These popped corn chips have everything I want in a chip…a nice crunch, a bit of salt, they’re all natural, and lower in fat! They are also gluten-free with no trans fat! They come in 1.1 oz. and 5 oz. bags. If you can’t find them in the stores, you can purchase them HERE on line.
There are 5 flavors to choose from:
Click HERE for nutritionals.
Popcorners sent me some samples to try in this big cute box!
Would you like to win your own supply of Popcorners? There are approximately five (1.1 oz. bags) and five (5 oz. bags) of different flavors in this box!
Here’s what you need to do to enter!
Mandatory Entry: Which flavors of Popcorners would you be interested in? Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above) You can do any or all of the following for one extra entry each. Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. Follow Pocorners on Facebook.
3. Follow Popcorners on Twitter.
4. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
5. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post!
6. Follow me on Twitter. @janedoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the retweet button at the top of the post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Become a fan of Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
9. Mention this giveaway on Facebook.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
11. Grab my blog button and place it on your side bar. (Leave a link to your blog.)
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
This giveaway will end on Tuesday, March 1st at 7:00 p.m. EST. It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
* I received some free samples of Popcorners for this review/giveaway. The opinions that I expressed in this post are 100% mine.