Don’t forget to enter the giveaway below!
Two of my favorite foods are eggs and cheese! Every morning I get up and eat a fried egg with cheese, and I never get tired of it because I like to buy good quality ingredients that taste delicious. I buy Nellie’s Free Range Eggs which are packed with 13 essential vitamins and minerals, protein, “good” fats and antioxidants, and all for a mere 72 calories apiece.
I also purchase Cabot Cheese since they only use fresh milk, pure natural ingredients and talented cheese makers to produce their products. Plus Nellie’s Free Range Eggs and Cabot Creamery are B Corporations, meaning they meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance. So I know without a doubt that I’m getting good, quality products every time.
Nellie’s and Cabot asked me to showcase one of our favorite brunch recipes using their products, and I’m happy to share this delicious Frittata with you. It’s a combination of eggs, cream, cheese, spices, and proscuitto. You can add in whatever meat, cheese, and spices you like just as long as the base stays the same. It’s the perfect brunch recipe to enjoy with your family and friends!
- 1 dozen large Nellie's Free Range Eggs
- 2 cups light cream
- 1 1/3 cups shredded Garlic & Herb Cobat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 7 thin slices prosciutto, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cream, cheese, parsley, and black pepper.
- Pour into the baking dish.
- Submerge half of the prosciutto into the egg mixture and place half of the pieces on top evenly.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out wet but no runny egg on it.
Nellie’s and Cabot kindly sent me a package with some coupons, cheese, and egg molds, and they would like to send a package to one of you too! Just enter the giveaway below:
Thank you Nellie's & Cabot for providing me with the package above as well as an Amex prepaid card.