THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER!
If you’ve been looking for a healthy, organic, gluten-free, and certified vegan baking mix…look no further! This Cookie Monster Sampler from Purely Elizabeth comes with 3 cookie mixes – chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and oatmeal cherry chocolate chip. The package also includes a 4 oz. bottle of Nielsen Massey Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla!
I got a package of Purely Elizabeth chocolate chip cookie mix to try out. All I had to do was add olive oil, applesauce, and vanilla extract to the mix.
I used my small cookie scoop to drop the dough onto my cookie sheet and baked them as directed.
Let’s just say that the cookies did not have a chance to cool completely before I had to have one!
These are the easiest cookies I ever made! They are soft in the middle and practically guilt free!
These chocolate chip cookies are made with all natural, organic and gluten-free nutritious ingredients, including: millet flour, an ancient grain high in B vitamins; almond flour, high in vitamin e and magnesium; garbanzo fava bean flour, rich in protein and fiber; and the Aztec superfood chia seeds- providing excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber and antioxidants. Made with over 70% organic ingredients certified through Vermont Organic Farmers.
Purely Elizabeth also makes muffin and pancake mixes. Check them out HERE!
Would you like to win The Cookie Monster Sampler? Here’s what you need to do!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Purely Elizabeth and tell me what you’d like to try. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment below!
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above) You can do any or all of the following for one extra entry each. Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. Follow Purely Elizabeth on Facebook.
3. Follow Purely Elizabeth on Twitter.
4. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
5. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post!
6. Follow me on Twitter. @janedoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the retweet button at the top of the post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Become a fan of Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
9. Mention this giveaway on Facebook.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs. (on the right side bar below)
11. Grab my blog button and place it on your side bar. (Leave a link to your blog.)
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! This giveaway will end on Thursday, Feb. 3rd at 7:00 p.m. EST. It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
* I received a package of chocolate chip baking mix for the purpose of this review. The opinions that I expressed in this post are 100% my own.