THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER!
When I come home from work, my day is not over. I still have several hours of work to do on the computer. All I want to do is put together a nice, quick meal. Gooseberry Patch Rush Hour Recipes has just what I’m into…quick and easy recipes!
I love the cute graphics in Gooseberry Patch cookbooks. It makes the books so warm and inviting. If you want to see what I mean, click HERE to view inside the book at Amazon.com. When you check out the recipes in this book, you’ll notice that most of the directions are only one paragraph long. If you’re short on time, but still want a home-cooked meal, this cookbook is a real time saver!
Check out some of the Rush Hour recipes in this video!
I made 2 recipes from the book so far. Both were family-friendly and satisfying!
Stuffed Cube Steaks (page 13)
We loved this recipe! My 17 year old actually said it was good! He had two portions! He has been so picky the last couple of years. It was nice to see him enjoy this meal. This recipe used stuffing mix and was made in 30 minutes! There’s only 4 ingredients in this recipe!
Melinda’s Mexican Manicotti (page 30)
This was so easy! Forget about leftovers…this meal disappeared in minutes! Another winner for my teenager! If you like Tacos, you’ll love this! This is so good with a little sour cream on the side. I will definitely make both of these recipes again!
Check out more recipes, videos, and a huge assortment of
Gooseberry Patch cookbooks at:
Would you like to win a copy of Rush Hour Recipes?
Here’s what you need to do to enter this giveaway!
Mandatory Entry: What’s dinner time like at your house? Do you need more quick & delicious recipes for your family? Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above)
You can do any or all of the following entries below for one extra entry each. The only thing you can do once per day is tweet the giveaway! Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. “LIKE” Gooseberry Patch on Facebook.
3. Follow Gooseberry Patch on Twitter.
4. “LIKE” Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
5. Mention this giveaway on Facebook using the button at the top of this post.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @JaneDoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post! (You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar.)
9. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
11. Stumble this giveaway using the SU button at the top of this post.
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 18 AT 5 PM EST. *THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! It is open to the U.S. and Canada only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
*I received a copy of this book for the purpose of this review/giveaway. The comments in this post are 100% my own.