For the past month or so, I’ve been reviewing Sister Schubert’s rolls along with 7 other bloggers. In case you missed them, here is my first review and second review. Now, Sister Schubert is giving away 2 prize packs to 2 of my lucky readers!
Two winners will receive:
- Free product coupons (5 per prize pack)
- Sister Schubert’s linen to line bread basket
- Sister Schubert’s branded apron
- Sister Schubert’s branded wooden cutting board
- Bread basket
- Lenox Butter knife
- Sister Schubert’s autographed cookbook
For Thanksgiving, I was able to find Sister Schubert’s Parker Rolls at the store and enjoyed them for the first time with my family! I can’t wait to redeem these coupons to get more rolls for Christmas!
Check out the lovely Lenox butter knife and cutting board!
You know me. I’m crazy about cookbooks. And this one is autographed!
Here are a few mouthwatering pictures from the book!
I’m so excited to have the recipe for Sister Schubert’s famous Everlasting Rolls (Parker House-Style Rolls)! Guess what I’m making next week on Christmas vacation?!
One of my all-time favorites…Challah Bread!
Don’t these Hot Cross Buns look heavenly?! Looks like I’m all set for Christmas AND Easter!
Now that I have tried and Sister Schubert’s Soft Pretzel Rolls, Mini Baguettes, and Parker House Style Rolls, I’m on a mission to try all of their products! Visit Sister Schubert’s to learn more about their products and check out their cooking tips and recipe collection!
Ready for the giveaway?! Here’s what you need to do!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Sister Schubert’s Rolls and tell me which rolls you have tried or would like to try? Be sure to comment below. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above)
You can do any or all of the following entries below for one extra entry each. The only thing you can do once per day is tweet the giveaway! Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. Follow Sister Schubert’s Homemade Rolls on Facebook.
3. Follow @SisterSchubert on Twitter.
4. “LIKE” Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook. (see side bar)
5. Mention this giveaway on Facebook using the button at the top of this post.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @JaneDoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post! (You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar.)
9. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
11. Stumble this giveaway using the SU button at the top of this post.
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
This giveaway will end on Tuesday, December 27 at 5 pm EST. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
*I was one of eight bloggers selected by Sister Schubert’s Homemade Rolls to review their products. I have been compensated for my time commitment to the program as well as my writing about my experience. I have also been provided products for review. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.