Today’s guest post comes from Jess at Forgiving Martha. Her Spicy Chicken Buffalo Dip will be perfect for your Super Bowl Party just 3 weeks away! I’m not sure if we’ll be having a party on Super Bowl Sunday, but if I do, this cheesy dish of yumminess will be on our table for sure!
I actually brought this along to a BBQ and the guys couldn’t get enough of it . They added it on top of their cheeseburgers. This dip obviously has no limits. Enjoy!
Spicy Chicken Buffalo Dip
From: Forgiving Martha
8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
½ cup chunky blue cheese dressing
½ cup Frank’s RedHot sauce
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
24 oz. shredded chicken (You could use canned chicken breast)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place room temperature cream cheese in a bowl and whip until smooth.
- Mix in salad dressing, hot sauces and mozzarella until well blended.
- Stir in shredded chicken and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour into baking dish (I used a pie pan) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and let top brown for an additional 4 minutes. Remove and serve warm.
Thanks for sharing your recipe with us, Jess!