I’m so happy to share another recipe from Mandy’s Recipe Box! Mandy has loads of delicious recipes on her blog. You got to check them out. I’m a big fan of quick breads and summer is the perfect time to enjoy this one!
I had lots of strawberries to use up and found this recipe from All Recipes and had to try it. Excellent. It would be perfect for a picnic or family gathering. Or just because you want to make it and eat it up.
Strawberry Quick Bread
From: Mandy’s Recipe Box
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Slice strawberries and place in medium-sized bowl. Sprinkle lightly with sugar, and set aside while preparing bread mixture.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking soda in large bowl: mix well. Blend oil and eggs into strawberries. Add strawberry mixture to flour mixture, blending until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until tester inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Turn loaf out and cool completely.
Thanks for sharing your recipe with us, Mandy!