These Stuffed Jalapeños are perfect for any kind of party! Whenever I make them, I get rave reviews!
*Be sure to wear disposable gloves when you cut and seed the jalapenos or your fingers will burn for hours.
- 1 lb. bulk pork sausage
- 20-22 large jalapeños
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Brown the sausage in a medium skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the cream cheese and parmesan cheese in a large mixing bowl on low speed. Add the cooled sausage and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Use disposable gloves to cut and seed the jalapeños.
- Fill each pepper with about 1 tablespoon of the mixture.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes or until the filling is lightly browned.
- Prepare the stuffed jalapeños (unbaked) on a sheet pan and refrigerate. Cook as directed when you need them.
- *You can freeze them ahead, but I would thaw them in the refrigerator for one day before baking them.