THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER!
Did you know that October is National Cookie Month? Tate’s Bake Shop is celebrating by giving one of my readers 3 bags of their newest cookies (Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate Chip) and a copy of Kathleen King’s cookbook – The Tate’s Bake Shop Cookbook! The Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies won GOLD in the cookie category in the 2011 sofi™ Awards, presented at the Fancy Food Show (known as the Oscars® of the specialty food industry) in Washington, D.C.!
These whole wheat dark chocolate cookies are thin and crispy just like their classic chocolate chip cookie, but these are made with rich bittersweet chocolate chips and whole wheat flour.
I tried Tate’s classic chocolate chip cookies before and loved them and thought that the whole wheat chocolate chip cookies would taste a lot different, but I was wrong! Maybe it’s been a while since I had Tate’s cookies, but they tasted as good as the original chocolate chip with the added benefit of whole wheat! When I tried these cookies, I told myself that I’m just going to eat one. Well, three or four cookies later, I had a hard time closing the bag! I admit it, I don’t have much willpower!
It’s a keeper!
Here’s a little video of Tate’s Bake Shop!
For the month of October, Tate’s Bake Shop is offering my readers 15% off their entire order on Tatesbakeshop.com! Simply use the discount code: COOKIE
Would you like to win 3 bags of Whole Wheat Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies and
a signed copy of the Tate’s Bake Shop Cookbook?
Here’s what you need to do!
Mandatory Entry: Name a dessert that caught your eye on the video. Be sure to comment below. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above) You can do any or all of the following entries below for one extra entry each. The only thing you can do every day is tweet the giveaway! Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. LIKE Tate’s Bake Shop on Facebook.
3. Follow Tate’s Bake Shop on Twitter.
4. Follow Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook. (see side bar)
5. Mention this giveaway on Facebook using the button at the top of this post.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @JaneDoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post! (You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar.)
9. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
11. Stumble this giveaway using the SU button at the top of this post.
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
This giveaway will end on Wednesday, October 26 at 5 pm EST. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
*I received some samples of Tate’s Bake Shop cookies for the purpose of this review/giveaway. The comments in this post are 100% my own.