Dave, Andrew, and I had a great Memorial Day BBQ with my parents on Monday. My Dad is a Veteran of WWII. When he was in the service, his squad set up communication lines for the Army and he also worked as a french interpreter in France. My father is now in his 80’s. I think it’s amazing the way my Dad recalls those days as if it were yesterday. I’m really proud of him!
I wanted to make something special for our BBQ on Memorial Day and boy, was I happy with these baby back ribs! They were the best ribs I ever made! You’ve got to try them! They actually were very easy!
The Best Baby Back Ribs Ever!
- 3 packages (3 lbs. each) baby back pork ribs
- 2 cups Bull’s-Eye Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt