Like many of you, I have a busy schedule so if I can’t prep dinner ahead of time I need it to come together quickly. One of our favorite dinners is a Tuscan Inspired Chicken & Spinach Alfredo made with Bertolli Alfredo Sauce. The jar of sauce allows me to prepare dinner quickly without sacrificing the flavor. We like to use the Garlic Alfredo, however we have also used the Carbonara, Mushroom Alfredo, and the light Alfredo because they’re all delicious!
I pick mine up at Kroger and right now they are sponsoring a Taste of Italy program from now until October 11th. They have a display where you can find simple and delicious ways to use the classic Bertolli taste in a range of recipes. It’s a great way for you to find new, delicious and creative recipes that you haven’t tried yet, or even put a twist on a classic favorite. Tuscan Inspired Chicken & Spinach Alfredo is our twist on an old family favorite and I hope you enjoy it too!
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) box dried pasta
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 C grilled chicken
- 3/4 C chopped spinach
- 1/2 C Italian Shredded Cheese
- Cook pasta according to the package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a pot, place the butter and onion.
- Over medium heat, cook onion until translucent.
- Add the cooked pasta, grilled chicken and spinach; stir until combined.
- Pour the Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce over everything and stir until completely coated and heated.
- Top with the Italian Cheese and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bertolli®. The opinions and text are all mine.