THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED! THANK YOU!
I am so happy to share this new giveaway with you! The folks at GourmetGiftBaskets.com would like to help you celebrate Valentine’s Day by giving away one of their Be My Valentine Gift Baskets to one of my readers!
The Be My Valentine Basket includes:
· Signature Dark Chocolate Bar by Lake Champlain – 3 oz. – You have never tasted a chocolate bar as good as this so we just had to include it in our Valentines Day gift baskets.
· Chocolate Wafer Petites by Dolcetto – 5 oz. – A light, delicate chocolate treat that we all rave about and are one of our best Valentines Day Gift Ideas!
· English Toffee Singles by Nikki’s Cookies – 1.41 oz. – Dipped in thick, rich chocolate, these chunks of crumbled toffee are baked to create a unique and distinctive almond praline flavor.
· Chocolate Cherries by Marich – 2.3 oz. – Covered in chocolate, these cherries are always the first to go. Get your hands on one of these fast, or before you know it you will be saying, “Where’s mine?”
· Cherry Vanilla Va-Voom Nut Confection by Nutorious – 2 oz. – Put a little Va-Voom in their Valentine’s Day, this irresistible snack is sure to satisfy!
· Peanut Roll by Dillons – 3 oz. – Chewy nougat perfectly blended with crunchy, salty peanuts – need we say more?!
· Dark Chocolate Raspberry Sticks by Sweet Co. – 4.1 oz. – This amazing combination of sweet fruit covered in delectable dark chocolate will make a lasting impression on all those lucky enough to taste this incredible treat.
· Almond Roca Buttercrunch Toffee Box by Brown & Haley – 4.2 oz. – Roca their world this Valentine’s Day with this ideal butter crunch toffee indulgence.
I was fortunate to receive my own Be My Valentine Basket to review and I can honestly tell you that I enjoyed sampling every little bit of it! It is a chocolate lover’s dream! The Chocolate Cherries are to die for! My family and I are enjoying all of these chocolate goodies!
Would you like to win the Be My Valentine Basket for you or someone special? Here’s what you need to do!
Mandatory Entry: Click HERE to “LIKE” Gourmet Gift Baskets on Facebook. You must click their “LIKE” button and come back and leave me a comment saying that you did it. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment below!
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above) You can do any or all of the following for one extra entry each. Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. Go to the Gourmet Gift Baskets Facebook wall and mention what product you like on their website.
3. Follow Gourmet Gift Baskets on Twitter.
4. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
5. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post!
6. Follow me on Twitter. @janedoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the retweet button at the top of the post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Become a fan of Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
9. Mention this giveaway on Facebook.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs. (on the right side bar below)
11. Grab my blog button and place it on your side bar. (Leave a link to your blog.)
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED! This giveaway will end on Sunday, Feb. 6th at 7:00 p.m. EST. It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
* I received a Be My Valentine Basket for the purpose of this review. The opinions that I expressed in this post are 100% my own.