THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER.
Have you ever tried any of the all natural baking mixes at Vintage Bakeshop? I just did and they are excellent! Vintage Bakeshop owner, Tawnya Zebrowski, sent me two baking mixes for me to try.
The first mix I tried was the Red Velvet Cupcake Mix. You need to add vegetable oil, buttermilk, and an egg.
This is how they came out! They are super moist and delicious! We loved them! One box of cupcake mix makes 1 dozen cup cakes.
Then I made these delicious Chocolate Whoopie Pies!
Here’s a picture of one of the Chocolate Whoopie Pies I made. Oh my goodness! These are unbelievably good! I am now a whoopie pie junkie!
Vintage Bakeshop makes some great products for different occasions.
Isn’t this a great party favor for a Bridal Shower?
I would love to get this as a wedding favor! How about you?
Vintage Bakeshop has generously offered to give one reader 3 baking mixes of their choice!
If you’d like to enter this giveaway, here’s what you need to do!
Mandatory Entry: Go to Vintage Bakeshop HERE and tell me which 3 baking mixes you would like to have. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above) You can do any or all of the following for one extra entry each. Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. Follow Vintage Bakeshop on Facebook .
3. Follow Vintage Bakeshop on Twitter.
4. Follow me on Google Friend Connect.
5. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post!
6. Follow me on Twitter. @janedoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the retweet button at the top of the post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Become a fan of Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
9. Mention this giveaway on Facebook.
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs. (on the right side bar below)
11. Grab my blog button and place it on your side bar. (Leave a link to your blog.)
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
This giveaway will end on Thursday, Feb. 17th at 7:00 p.m. EST. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
* I received 2 baking mixes from Vintage Bakeshop to review. The opinions that I expressed in this post are 100% mine.