World Smile Day is October 6, 2017. Are you ready to make someone smile? We partnered with Walkers this year to see how we could make someone smile. Walkers generously sent us a package containing boxes of cookies in different kinds and gluten free ones too. We decided to make up cookie plates with a colored plate and topped it off with a matching bow. We used an assortment of cookies so it would be a delicious variety. On the plate were:
- Walkers Shortbread Rounds – Adorned with the Scottish thistle and packaged in an attractive red tartan box, this luxury shortbread is baked in the heart of the Scottish Highlands to our founder’s 100-year-old pure butter shortbread recipe.
- Walkers Shortbread Highlanders – These distinctive cookies are rugged, thick and crunchy having rolled in Demerara sugar. They promise and deliver such a rich burst of satisfying flavor with the very first bite and with every bite thereafter.
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread – The timeless delight of Walkers’ traditional Scottish Shortbread with added luscious chunks of smooth dark chocolate chunks. Chocolate Chip Shortbread brings a certain self-indulgence to give you a real treat.
- Gluten Free Rounds – Have you missed the buttery taste of shortbread? Our pure butter Gluten Free Shortbread Rounds are here to satisfy your needs with a crumbly “melt-in-your-mouth” and all-butter flavor.
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip – A generous helping of chocolate chips provides such a rich and luxurious complement to this classic shortbread cookie.
See how beautiful they turned out. They’ll be going to a neighbor, a friend, and a grandmother. This was something simple to make and I know this will put a smile on their face.
I hope you’ll join in on World Smile Day too!
This is a sponsored post from Walkers