THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
I have had the pleasure of reviewing a few excellent Wüsthof knives in the past year. Check out my reviews on the Wüsthof Classic 6-inch Utility Knife and Classic Ikon Cook’s Knife. Today, I’d like to introduce you to the 7-inch Wüsthof Classic Chai Dao!
I always have high expectations when I try a new Wusthof knife and this one did not disappoint!
Slicing green onions is a breeze!
Features of the Classic Chai Dao
- Care: Hand wash with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel
- Dimensions: 7″ l
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- The wide blade of this versatile knife is reminiscent of a chef’s knife and a santoku, and similar to a cleaver
- Perfect for slicing, dicing and chopping
- The broad blade can also be used for smashing and crushing ingredients like garlic and more
- Every Wüsthof Classic knife is precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel
- Designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Triple-riveted full-tang handle for durability and control
- Full bolster to protect fingers
- Laser-cut blade that stays razor-sharp after frequent use
- Made in Germany
Here’s a Sur La Table video where the chef makes a classic Maine Lobster Roll using the Wüsthof Chai Dao knife.
If you want to treat yourself to a good knife this Christmas or give one to the foodie in your life, I HIGHLY recommend any of the Wusthof knives. They are well worth it.
Visit Wusthof.com to see their unique style of knives and check out their microsite wusthofedge.com.
The Wusthof Classic Chai Dao is available at Surlatable.com for $99.95.
Wusthof is giving a Classic Chai Dao knife to one of my readers!
If you’d like to enter this giveaway, follow the directions below.
(Open to the U.S. only.)
I’m not using the Rafflecopter widget this time. Some people have a hard time using it.
1. In the comment box at the bottom, tell me why you’d like to win this knife. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above)
You can do any or all of the following entries below for one extra entry each. The only thing you can do once per day is tweet the giveaway! Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. “LIKE” Wüsthof on Facebook.
3. Follow Wüsthof on Twitter.
4. “LIKE” Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
5. Mention this giveaway on Facebook.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @JaneDoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway. (You can tweet once a day!)
Please copy and paste this tweet: Enter to win a Wusthof Classic Chai Dao knife! (ends 11/19 at 5pm EST) @JaneDoiron @Wusthof
8. Subscribe to my blog and never miss a post! (You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar, under my social network buttons.)
9. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
10. Stumble this giveaway using the SU button at the top of this post.
*THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END ON NOV. 19th at 5pm EST! It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
*I received a Wusthof Classic Chai Dao knife. The comments in this post are 100% my own.