THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER!
Isn’t she a beauty?!
If you’re a foodie like me, I think you’ll agree…THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL KNIFE!
It is such a pleasure reviewing this 8-inch Wüsthof Classic Ikon Cook’s Knife! It’s the nicest knife I’ve ever owned! I have an older Wüsthof Chef’s knife that was my pride and joy until this one came along. I always took good care of it and kept it separate from my other knives. My boys always knew that if the knife had a knife guard on it, it’s special and it’s off limits. Who knows what they’d cut with it! Besides, I like to keep my Chef knife really sharp and I don’t want them to get hurt.
Look at the sharp edge on this thing! I’m telling you, it cuts like buttah!
My husband Dave is left-handed and he said this knife worked great for him. (Some knives seem to be better for right-handed people like me.) I really like the handle. It’s comfortable. The only other way to describe it is…it feels solid and expensive. It’s one heck of a knife! I can’t wait to make some chili or something so I can use my new knife to cut up a ton of vegetables! I absolutely love it!
Here’s a super quick video featuring the Wüsthof Classic Ikon knife.
Check out the complete line of Wüsthof Classic Ikon knives HERE.
Shop for Wüsthof Classic Ikon knives on line HERE.
Would you like to win a 6-inch Wüsthof Classic Ikon Cook’s Knife?
Here’s what you need to do to enter this giveaway!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Wüsthof HERE and tell me which style of knives you like the best. Be sure to comment below. Don’t forget to include your email address in the designated email box in your comment.
Optional Entries (eligible after completing the mandatory entry above)
You can do any or all of the following entries below for one extra entry each. The only thing you can do once per day is tweet the giveaway! Please leave a separate comment (below) for each that you have done.
2. “LIKE” Wüsthof on Facebook.
3. Follow Wüsthof on Twitter.
4. “LIKE” Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms on Facebook.
5. Mention this giveaway on Facebook using the button at the top of this post.
6. Follow me on Twitter. @JaneDoiron
7. Tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post. (You can tweet once a day!)
8. Subscribe to my blog via email and never miss a post! (You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar.)
9. Follow me on Google Friend Connect. (If it’s working!)
10. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
11. Stumble this giveaway using the SU button at the top of this post.
12. Write a post about this giveaway on your blog. (Leave a link to your post.)
This giveaway will end on Saturday, January 21 at 8 a.m. EST. THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! *It is open to the U.S. only. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. To be fair to everyone, the comments not meeting the requirements will be deleted. Good luck!
*I received a Wusthof Classic Ikon knife for the purpose of this review/giveaway. The comments in this post are 100% my own.