Creamy yogurt combined with fresh fruit and crunchy granola
makes the perfect wholesome treat!
School is in full swing, and even though the kids are out of the house during the day, I’m still quite busy. With extracurricular activities, the schedule during the week can get crazy. So I’ve been trying to come up with some treats that allow the kids to get something quick and delicious into their bellies just in case we’re short on time. These parfaits are filled with creamy yogurt which provides some protein, and granola so they get a little bit of carbs too. I’ve made these ahead of time, put them in the fridge, and let them grab one when they came home. They’re the perfect after school treat to enjoy!
Write a review
- 1 (6 ounce) flavor of yogurt
- 1/4 C fresh blueberries
- 1/4 C fresh strawberries, cleaned and diced
- 3-4 tbsp. crunchy granola
- Spoon one tablespoon of granola into a jar
- Spoon in 1/3 of the yogurt
- Add the fresh blueberries
- Sprinkle on another tablespoon of granola
- Layer on 1/3 of yogurt
- Add the fresh strawberries
- Spoon in the remaining yogurt
- Top off with the remaining granola
- Serve and enjoy!
Make Ahead Meals For Busy Moms http://www.makeaheadmealsforbusymoms.com/